Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

After a quick visit to the random number generator I am back with the magic number, and it is

7,

so a big congrats to Clare.

I will send you an email, Clare, to get your details and get your parcel in the mail this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for playing along. I would love to have sent you all a little gift but know that I appreciate all of your comments and sentiments.

Take care

PS The Pav went down a treat. All were impressed and it tasted great. Phew!

4 comments:

  1. So glad the pavlova worked out well. That's always a good thing to have up your sleeve, that no one knows what it is ;-)
    The meringue looked lovely... and I think it does make you a grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHFG, it is certainly something I would make again. It looked so impressive too. I am now trying to work out what other 'Mum' dish I could try. Any suggestions?

    Beloved Green, thanks for dropping by. I hope Clare likes her parcel.

    (I must check my spelling before pressing Post Comment)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...