Friday, June 1, 2012

The First Day of Winter

As the calendar flicks over to 1 June, I have spent the morning looking for the switch around here that turns the rain on and the temperature down. It must be hidden behind something as I don't seem to be able to find it. I think I need to go and have words with the trees too. Don't they know that all the leaves should be off by now?


We were fortunate enough to have some rain yesterday (as well as an amazing electrical storm) so everything looks extra green this morning. Being Friday, the night when we all just want to curl up and take it pretty easy, I thought a change from the regular homemade pizza was in order. With the spinach looking amazing, tonight's menu will be Spinach and Cheese Rolls. Some feta, cheddar and spinach (as well as an egg and some seasoning) rolled up in some puff pastry should keep everyone happy.


Hopefully this is the beginning of winter comfort food cooking.

What's on your Friday night menu?

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...