Monday, September 30, 2013

Another Great Day at the Show

The heavens opened as the train pulled into Showgrounds station. I had thought I would get there half an hour early to have a bit of a look around, but after about ten minutes of jostling with umbrellas and showbag filled prams in the rain I decided to head straight back to the Earth Carers tent.

A fabulous permaculture display, including a hen with four 7 day old chicks.

Beautifully painted tins displayed on an old step ladder.


Salvaged teapots are a great way to show off plants.

I hope you manage to get to the display and have a look at all of the information. 

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...