Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Upcoming Earth Carers

I can't believe it is the second half of the year already! Where is the time going? (I think I am starting to sound old)

That means it is time for Earth Carers courses again.


I just wanted to let you know about the two upcoming courses.

Mindarie Regional Council (MRC) will be starting their latest course on Wednesday August 6. To find out more about the content of the course, head over here.

Western Metropolitan Regional Council (WMRC) will be starting their course on Thursday 11 September and their course information can be found here. These lovely ladies are the wonderful people behind Plastic Free July.

Both courses are free and run for five sessions over three weeks. It is a great way to find out more about your waste as well as being able to meet amazing people. I thoroughly enjoyed my Earth Carer courses.

On another note it was great to get a mention on the PFJ latest newsletter. If you have come here via the email, please say hello and let me know how you are going with the challenge. Make sure to head over to Eight Acres for the PFJ Giveaways.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I really appreciate any comments you have to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...